- What business can I start with 5000 pesos?
- How can I franchise ministop in the Philippines?
- What is the best franchise to invest in Philippines?
- Is 7/11 cheaper than ministop?
- How much is Starbucks franchise in Philippines?
- What business can I start with 20k?
- How many convenience stores are there in the Philippines?
- How much is the franchise of 7/11 in the Philippines?
- How much is the franchise of alfamart in the Philippines?
- What business can I start with 100k in Philippines?
- What is the cheapest franchise to start?
What business can I start with 5000 pesos?
5 Business Ideas You Can Start at 5,000 pesos or less | BayanMallClothes selling.
Selling of Ready-to-wear (RTW) clothes does not need a big capital.
Prepaid loading business.
Most people have mobile phones, right.
These are for people who are musically gifted – those who love to play the guitar, drums, bass guitar, violin, etc.
Accessories / Bead making..
How can I franchise ministop in the Philippines?
Become a franchisee in just 5 steps!Attend the Ministop franchise presentation.Meet with the Franchising Team for site visit and feasibility study.Interview with Ministop’s key officers.Signing of the franchise agreement, payment of the franchise investment & submission of required permits & documents to Ministop.More items…
What is the best franchise to invest in Philippines?
10 Best Franchise Business Opportunities in the Philippines Under P500,000Food Kiosk. Franchise capital: Php 20,000 – Php 30,000. … Coffee & Cold Beverage Stand. … Water Refilling Station. … Fast Food Restaurant. … Spa & Salon. … Vending & Service Machines. … Personal Services: Shoe repair, Laundromat, & Payment Centers.
Is 7/11 cheaper than ministop?
7-Eleven can boast about selling fruits and hot brewed coffee, not to mention cheaper rice meals. … On the other hand, Ministop has the edge in terms of cheaper donuts and more variety with their meals, as well as paying less for two pieces of fried chicken, a college favorite.
How much is Starbucks franchise in Philippines?
Starbucks Philippines is under The Rustan’s Group, one of the wealthiest companies in the country. They are responsible for all the activities of Starbucks coffee shops in the Philippines. Acquiring an outlet in the Philippines may range from $300,000 to $400,000.
What business can I start with 20k?
20 profit-making small businesses you can start with as low as Rs 20,000Handmade candles. Candles are always in demand, which is what makes this an extremely popular business option. … Pickles. … Incense sticks (agarbatti) … Buttons. … Designer lace. … Shoe laces. … Cotton buds. … Noodles.More items…•
How many convenience stores are there in the Philippines?
In 2017, the number of 7-Eleven convenience stores totaled 2,285 in the Philippines, an increase from the previous year where there were 1,994 stores.
How much is the franchise of 7/11 in the Philippines?
– Initial Store Supplies (Php 170,000.00), Initial Merchandise (Php 800,000.00), Construction Cost (approximately 2.03 Million Pesos), Advance Rent and Deposit (Depending on the lease terms) are settled before opening the store – Total Cash Outlay will range from 3.5 Million Pesos to 5 Million Pesos.
How much is the franchise of alfamart in the Philippines?
Each store ranges from 150 sqm to 300 sqm in size and costs a maximum of P30 million (US$681,000) to open.
What business can I start with 100k in Philippines?
Businesses To Start With 100k In The PhilippinesWhite Label Business Owner. … Day Trading Business. … Food Cart Business. … Content Creating Business. … Digital Marketing Business. … Online Tutoring Business. … Fitness & Nutritional Business.
What is the cheapest franchise to start?
Low-Cost/Cheap FranchisesCruise Planners. Franchise fee: $10,995. Initial investment: $2,095 to $22,867. … SuperGlass Windshield Repair.JAN-PRO.Jazzercise. Franchise fee: $1,250. Initial investment: $2,500 to $38,000. … Dream Vacations. Franchise fee: $495 to $9,800. Initial investment: $3,245 to $21,850.